Big IAD news people. If you are like us and stalk Kresley Cole via her newsletter you’ll probably have already read this and squeed your panties. If not, this is why you are blogger friends with SHB.
From Kresely Cole’s Newsletter:
She is contracted to write 3 more IAD books (sobs, we want more) after Lotharie’s book. Also, Lotharie’s book IS next and due out in early Jan-ish 2012. Any guesses yet on who you think he will be paired with?
Next, she will be doing a spin-off IAD series, not a whole lot of info about who or what kind of Lore characters this might entail.
Next, she will also be writing a paranormal YA series. Say whaaaaaaa?!
There will/might be a short story before Lotharie’s book is release although she doesn’t know who or when it will be written.
SHB, over and out.
PS Oh my ever lovin’ god she has merchandise. And yes, I already spent 20 minutes looking at the kids apparel.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Hot Book Alert – Scandalous Desires by Elizabeth Hoyt
- I Want Them All My Preciouuuuuusssssss
- Smokinhotbooks Recommend May/June(ish) Reads
- Smokinhotbooks Fav March/April-ish Reads
- March Madness – New Releases That Make SHB’s VIP List