…. to Buying Pron
I did it. I bought pirate gay pron….in HARDBACK. I told hubs it was ‘graphic art’ and that he should never, ever, go near it. Of course he plucked it out of my hands and flipped through it – the expression on his face was *priceless*
Black Wade The Wild Side of Love is a breathtaking showcase of graphic art *says with straight face*. I enjoyed the story of Lieutenant Wilkins and the sexy Pirate Wade (one might even say a little too much). The love scenes are erotic, explicit, and just plain gorgeous. I think my only ho-hum was the rape scene, but even in its violence the art work was beautiful and stunning.
If there is one thing you need to cross off on your Bucket List, it is buying a copy of Black Wade the Wild Side of Love ‘nough side.
P.S. Where on earth am I going to put this? For godsakes my parents come over and visit, Papa Smokin’ is notorious for finding things he shouldn’t.
You Can Purchase From Amazon HERE
Possibly Related Posts:
- One of My Fav Lanyon Characters – Review All She Wrote by Josh Lanyon
- Review Trust Me if You Dare by LB Gregg – Awesome Sequel!
- LB Gregg’s Mistletoe At Midnight – His for Holidays Anthology Best Christmas Collection EVAH
- Cowboy Crush by Eve Cassidy – Nice, Steamy,Short Read
- Pirate Manlove Arrrr Me Likey – Prince’s Groom by KT Grant