If I had my way, all the paranormal romance books I love would turn into awesome Hollywood blockbusters. Casting is key, if only I had Spielberg on speed dial to cast my favorite alpha male characters for the big screen. These are the top 7 male characters from my favorite books and the hawt actors who should play them in real life. It will be so much easier when I can hit pause and drool incessantly.
4. Revhenge:Johnny Deep, he can literally play any character, CGI in some muscles, dress him in purple, add a cane, ta-da he is my version of Revhenge. My choice for the Spanish Rev Javier Bardem.
J.R. Ward’s Black Dagger Series
1. Acheron: This one is tough because it’s Acheron for God’s sake. Vince Vaghn is tall, but lacks the crazy sex appeal, after much deliberation I had to think outside the box and settled on Jared Leto. Remove the black eyeliner, add a few feet for height, add some kick ass goth boots, and you’ve got the intense gaze of Acheron in my opinion.
Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunter Series
Add your lucky 7 Alpha males or mix and match with my list for your Hawt Hollywood PNR hotties. Happy Reading!!!!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Smokinhotbooks Recommend May/June(ish) Reads
- What The Heck Has Smokinhotbooks Been Reading Lately
- Smokinhotbooks Fav March/April-ish Reads
- Lover Unleashed by JR Ward aka V’s Story Part 2
- Review How to Flirt With A Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper